If you are a student in Idaho, it is good to know that Bingham Memorial Hospital offers not only discounted medical services for students, teenagers and children, but also free information and services. Here are a few examples of free medical services:
1. The month of October is the Breast Cancer Awareness Month at Bingham Memorial Hospital. Women of any age are encouraged to visit Bingham Memorial Hospital and get free information, gifts and breakfast.
2. The Physician’s Open House, which is held inside BMH’s Plaza, offers anyone the opportunity to meet and interact with the hospital’s new physicians. Free flu shots and money saving coupons will be given, along with refreshments and many opportunities to win prizes.
3. The College of Massage Therapy offers free chair massages this year. It is known that massage therapy helps relieve pain, increase the flexibility of the joints and boosts the blood circulation.
4. Bingham Memorial offers free speech and hearing screenings from time to time, no matter if you are a child, a teenager or a student. Make sure visit their website in order to set up an appointment.
5. It is not unusual for students to have children. If this is your case, you will be glad to know that BMH offers free children screening in partnership with Shriners Hospital. The screenings have the purpose of helping the parents find out if their children have an orthopedic condition and are held twice a year.
6. Free foot pain seminars. Many students wear shoes that have improper shapes and sizes, and this leads to many of the foot problems that they are experiencing. A recent study has shown that 9 out of 10 women wear shoes that are too small in comparison with the size of their feet.
Bingham Memorial Hospital’s foot specialists offer free educational foot pain seminars where they explain everything there is to know about feet, ankles, bunions, and so on.
For more free information, you can subscribe to Louis Kraml’s Bingham Memorial Hospital Youtube channel or find Louis Kraml, CEO of Bingham Memorial on Linkedin.